If you are unable to access your bcbe.org email on a laptop after Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) is turned on, follow the steps below:
If you are receiving a prompt similar to the one below, the version of Outlook on your laptop is out of date and will be unable to send or receive mail while connected to a non-BCBE network.
If this is happening to you, please call the Ed Tech Help Desk at (251) 970-4400 during normal working hours. To access email in the interim:
1) Go to the myBCBE Employee Portal - https://my.bcbe.org and log in using your BCBE username and password
2) Click on the BCBE E-Mail tile
If you are using Apple Mail to access your bcbe.org email account, you may start receiving prompts to enter your Exchange password. You will need to delete the account and add it back to resolve the issue.
1) Apple icon --> System Preferences --> Internet Accounts
2) Select "Exchange" (may also be labeled "BCBE"), then click the minus "-" button to delete it
3) Add a new account and choose Exchange --> Enter your bcbe.org email address and follow the prompts.