Lightspeed's Classroom Relay is an intuitive way to monitor your students, keep them safe and on track, and save you time.
Classroom Relay allows teachers to monitor and control student use of Chromebooks when they’re in your class. With this program teachers can:
- See student tabs that are open
- View browsing history of a student
- Turn off all internet access
- Limit access to only a specific list of websites
- Block selected websites
- Lock students' screens
- Open a specific website for all students at once
- Share your screen (or a selected student's screen) with the whole class
The link below is a short online training course on how to use Classroom Relay. The course is worth 2 hours of PD/FLEX credit.
The enrollment key is: 2019