In Google Chrome version 76 and above Google has started blocking Flash by default. Some websites, such as Kronos, use flash to run. To get Flash to work please follow the steps below.
1. Open the site that has flash content on it. Click on Get Flash.
2. In the browser bar, a puzzle piece icon will appear. Click the icon.
3. A box will appear, click Manage.
4. When the box opens, you need to click the switch.
Once clicked the switch will appear blue.
5. Close the setting tab and refresh or reload the website. Now click Get Flash again. This time you will be asked if you want to run flash. Click Allow.
Your page should now load. Each time you open Chrome you will need to tell flash to run. Click the Get Flash and the prompt to allow will appear.
If you need any assistance, please see your STC, DRS or give the Help Desk a call at 970-4400.