Students participating in the IMPACT program are to receive a Chromebook from the school in which they are enrolled. So, for example if a student is enrolled at Fairhope High School, but actually attends classes in the IMPACT program off campus, the student should be issued a Chromebook by Fairhope High School.
Articles in this section
- How can parents request technology support from BCBE?
- Student is receiving an error message when logging into Google Classroom - "Google Classroom has been blocked. Please contact your administrator."
- How to Clear the Cache and Cookies on a Chromebook
- Text To Speech Feature on Chromebooks
- Do students attending the Alternative School or the Crossroads program (CF Taylor Building) get Chromebooks assigned by their "base" school?
- Do IMPACT Students get a Chromebook issued by their "base" school, or at C.F. Taylor?
- How do students access the BCBE Student Portal on their Chromebooks?
- Charging students for replacing or repairing student ChromeBooks.
- Chromebook Keyboard Shortcuts
- Special Education Aides - Do they get Chromebooks?