Consumer devices such as Apple TV & Chromecast are not allowed on our network. These should not be purchased for use in the schools.
Articles in this section
- Installing Recordex Software and Drivers on a Macbook
- How to connect a Macbook Air to an Interactive Whiteboard
- Getting to Know Your Connections
- How do I find the name of a Windows PC?
- How do I find the name of a Macbook?
- How does a school request a repair of a computer?
- What are the guidelines for installing a closed circuit TV system in a school?
- May a teacher connect a WebCam to the network (Ethernet or wireless connection) in the classroom?
- Can a network printer be connected to the ethernet drop in a classroom?
- May I purchase an Apple TV or Chromecast device to mirror my screen to a projector or whiteboard?