A recent update has caused some students to lose their ability to print to a locally connected printer. See the attached document for assistance with this.
Articles in this section
- Do students attending the Alternative School or the Crossroads program (CF Taylor Building) get Chromebooks assigned by their "base" school?
- Do IMPACT Students get a Chromebook issued by their "base" school, or at C.F. Taylor?
- How do students access the BCBE Student Portal on their Chromebooks?
- Charges to students for replacing or repairing student ChromeBooks.
- Chromebook Keyboard Shortcuts
- Special Education Aides - Do they get Chromebooks?
- How do I request a new App or Extension for the Student Chromebooks?
- A student is unable to print to a locally connected printer.
- A student is getting the error message on a webpage on his Chromebook that says “Content on this page requires a new version of Adobe Flash Player.” How do we fix that?
- How do I edit a Word document on a Chromebook?