A recent update has caused some students to lose their ability to print to a locally connected printer. See the attached document for assistance with this.
Articles in this section
- How do I request a new App or Extension for the Student Chromebooks?
- How do students access the BCBE Student Portal on their Chromebooks?
- A student is unable to print to a locally connected printer.
- A student is getting the error message on a webpage on his Chromebook that says “Content on this page requires a new version of Adobe Flash Player.” How do we fix that?
- How do I edit a Word document on a Chromebook?
- How does a student log into Office 365?
- Charges to students for intentional or malicious damage to Lenovo Chromebooks.