A recent update has caused some students to lose their ability to print to a locally connected printer. See the attached document for assistance with this.
Articles in this section
- Assign Chromebooks to Students by Homeroom
- How can parents request technology support from BCBE?
- Student is receiving an error message when logging into Google Classroom - "Google Classroom has been blocked. Please contact your administrator."
- How to Clear the Cache and Cookies on a Chromebook
- Text To Speech Feature on Chromebooks
- How do students access the BCBE Student Portal on their Chromebooks?
- Charging students for replacing or repairing student ChromeBooks.
- Chromebook Keyboard Shortcuts
- A student is unable to print to a locally connected printer.
- How do I edit a Word document on a Chromebook?