BCBE uses filtering to address CIPA requirements. We filter in two ways. When on campus all devices are filtered with aa utility that blocks inappropriate material. Off campus an addition program is used to block inappropriate material.
Articles in this section
- Computers for Paraprofessionals
- How do I contact Ed Tech for technology support?
- Technology Purchasing Guidance
- Purchase Order Prefix List
- Education Technology Resources and Documents
- Non-Traditional Employee Technology Resource Request / Long Term Sub Request
- What is provided by BCBE to School Resource Officers?
- How do we get a new SchoolDude account created for an employee?
- Hardware and Software Provided by Ed Tech
- Can a teacher play a Netflix movie in the classroom?