BCBE uses filtering to address CIPA requirements. We filter in two ways. When on campus all devices are filtered with aa utility that blocks inappropriate material. Off campus an addition program is used to block inappropriate material.
Articles in this section
- Are students allowed to bring personal computers/devices to school, and to access the internet on those devices by connecting to a personal hot spot on a cell phone or MiFi?
- Requesting Approval for Technology Purchases
- Computers for Paraprofessionals
- How do I contact Ed Tech for technology support?
- Technology Purchasing Guidance
- Purchase Order Prefix List
- Education Technology Resources and Documents
- Non-Traditional Employee Technology Resource Request / Long Term Sub Request
- What is provided by BCBE to School Resource Officers?
- How do we get a new SchoolDude account created for an employee?