Schools should broadcast "local" content only, and should not stream content from the internet. If a computer is used to deliver content, that computer should not connect to the BCBE network.
Articles in this section
- How to clean a laptop.
- Do employees hired using the special 3 Mil Tax District funds (Spanish Fort, Fairhope Feeder Patterns) get network accounts and computers assigned?
- How to install update to Promethean Screen Share app on a MacBook.
- How to update firmware on a Promethean Interactive Panel
- How to connect a Macbook Air to an Interactive Whiteboard
- Getting to Know Your Connections
- How do I find the name of a Windows PC?
- How do I find the name of a Macbook?
- How does a school request a repair of a computer?
- What are the guidelines for installing a closed circuit TV system in a school?