Ethernet drops in classrooms were originally intended for computer connections only, and connecting a network printer is not allowed.
Articles in this section
- How do I find the name of a Windows PC?
- How do I find the name of a Macbook?
- A student iPad that was provided by Ed Tech for student use (grades K-2) is broken. How do we get it repaired?
- How does a school request a repair of a computer?
- What are the guidelines for installing a closed circuit TV system in a school?
- May a teacher connect a WebCam to the network (Ethernet or wireless connection) in the classroom?
- Can a network printer be connected to the ethernet drop in a classroom?
- How do I update the Chromebook Operating System to the latest version?
- Do Pathways students take their ipad or Chromebook from their base school to their Pathways school?
- A school has purchased an Apple TV (or Chromecast) device. Can this be used in the school?