Ethernet drops in classrooms were originally intended for computer connections only, and connecting a network printer is not allowed.
Articles in this section
- How to clean a laptop.
- Installing Recordex Software and Drivers on a Macbook
- How to connect a Macbook Air to an Interactive Whiteboard
- Getting to Know Your Connections
- How do I find the name of a Windows PC?
- How do I find the name of a Macbook?
- How does a school request a repair of a computer?
- What are the guidelines for installing a closed circuit TV system in a school?
- May a teacher connect a WebCam to the network (Ethernet or wireless connection) in the classroom?
- Can a network printer be connected to the ethernet drop in a classroom?