Ethernet drops in classrooms were originally intended for computer connections only, and connecting a network printer is not allowed.
Articles in this section
- How to clean a laptop.
- Requesting accounts and computers for employees hired using the special 3 Mil Tax District funds (Spanish Fort, Fairhope, Robertsdale Feeder Patterns)
- How to install update to Promethean Screen Share app on a MacBook.
- How to update firmware on a Promethean Interactive Panel
- How to connect a Macbook Air to an Interactive Whiteboard
- Getting to Know Your Connections
- How do I find the name of a Windows PC?
- How do I find the name of a Macbook?
- How does a school request a repair of a computer?
- What are the guidelines for installing a closed circuit TV system in a school?