1. Login to the Chromebook (as yourself or as a student).
2. Click the clock in the bottom right corner to open the menu.
3. Select Settings .
4. Select Menu then select About Chrome OS at the bottom of the menu.
5. Under "Google Chrome OS," you'll see which version of the Chrome operating system your Chromebook is using. Select Check for Updates.
6. If your Chromebook finds a software update, it will start to download automatically. Please note this can take a while to download. Please be patient.
7. Once the download finishes, click the Restart button. Once it restarts the Chromebook will be updated.
If you need further assistance please visit your STC, DRS or call the Help Desk, 970-4400.